Digital Leadership In Organisations
Business realities have people becoming highly productive, streamlining their lives and work and getting ready to work side-by-side with robots and accelerating computing power.
As individuals, honing digital leadership skills and having an agile mindset is increasingly essential.
Often we hear of disrupted businesses (Kodak, Nokia,..). These businesses’ leaders assumed they were doing a good job at the time though were missing the trends and action required. This needn’t be you or people in you organisation – make sure you’re all trained well, up-to-date with new business models, savvy with current market trends, tools and increasing personal productivity.
The Gains of Digital Leadership.
Digital leadership education can lead to:
- 600+% increases in business leads and sales conversion from relevant/qualified leads.
- Spotting business risks or opportunities quicker.
- Greater workplace agility.
- Faster working relationships with new team members, rapport, and outcomes.
- 24 hour a day personal promotion to attract interested and relevant business stakeholders such as press, potential partners, clients and influencers.
- Sharing experience and knowledge leads to learning, promotion to wide networks, and collaboration opportunities.
- Publishing online means relevant people find you. This increases impact, leads and outcomes.
The Comprehensive Digital Leadership Model
We design programs to involve top talent and senior leaders. We look to involve early the people with a natural tendency and use of technology, as well as those with an awareness and fascination with future trends. The Digital Leadership model pictured below provides a checklist for people to know “Where am I at?” so they can develop and incorporate each aspect then continue to deepen their understanding of specific segments, relevant to their job.
We very quickly uplift the majority of your organisation, have people learn from each other and get on with the work at hand with new mindsets.