Congratulations! Your LinkedIn profile is *sparkling*!
Gain from these extra tips since writing The Standout Professional’s LinkedIn:
1. Recent LinkedIn tips on new topics (our latest writing).
2. LinkedIn status ideas and examples are here.
3. Use our LinkedIn cheatsheet – it’s a list with the top things to tweak on your LinkedIn. It’s free when you join our newsletter.
4. One of the ways I easily grew my LinkedIn to over 3,000 connections was through connecting my email with Rapportive. Each time I email someone new it shows me their LinkedIn profile, I click the ‘connect’ button to the right of the email and it does the rest. My email system is gmail (even though my email addresses don’t end with gmail.com) it’s great. I’ve also tried Full Contact and found Rapportive less distracting.
5. After events, get into the process of jumping into LinkedIn and finding people you enjoyed meeting and connecting for the future.
6. Gain inspiration from the high-flying, LinkedIn Pilots mentioned in the book:
Ross Hill – https://au.linkedin.com/in/rosshill
Jason Bender – https://au.linkedin.com/in/jasonbender
Ryan Trainor – https://au.linkedin.com/in/ryan-trainor-814355
Sarah Moran – https://au.linkedin.com/in/sarahmoran1
David Armano – https://www.linkedin.com/in/darmano
Peter Thiel – https://www.linkedin.com/in/peterthiel
Andy Hedges – https://au.linkedin.com/in/ahedges
Michelle O’Brien – https://au.linkedin.com/in/michelle-o-brien-0a724a66
Yvonne Feehan – https://au.linkedin.com/in/yvonnefeehanhays
Kelsey Gamble – https://au.linkedin.com/in/kelseyau
Jonathan Satchell – https://dk.linkedin.com/in/jonathansatchell
Philippe Guichard – https://au.linkedin.com/in/philippeguichardseniordesigner/en
Josh Capelin – https://au.linkedin.com/in/joshcapelin
Jenna Lewis –
Sash Milne – https://au.linkedin.com/in/sash-milne-46726075
Simon Terry – https://au.linkedin.com/in/simonterry
Grant Johnston – https://au.linkedin.com/in/grant-johnston-17bb13
Charlie Simson – https://au.linkedin.com/in/charliesimson
Frankie Ratford – https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankieratford
Anna Draffin – https://au.linkedin.com/in/annadraffin
Headline – Tim Ferriss – https://www.linkedin.com/in/timferriss
Kate Berry – https://au.linkedin.com/in/kate-berry-56111271
Jacqui Hocking – https://sg.linkedin.com/in/jacqui-hocking-90489612
Gary Vaynerchuk – https://www.linkedin.com/in/garyvaynerchuk
Jeff Weiner – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffweiner08
Marc Edward-Smith – https://www.linkedin.com/in/marc-edward-smith-27b924bLisa Oldfield – https://au.linkedin.com/in/lisaoldfield
Zappos – https://www.linkedin.com/company/zappos.com
The Boston Consulting Group – https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-boston-consulting-group
Richard Branson – https://www.linkedin.com/in/rbranson
Justin Dry – https://au.linkedin.com/in/justindry
Nick Teulon – https://au.linkedin.com/in/nicholasteulon
John Curtain – https://au.linkedin.com/in/curtinjohn
Tim LeRoy’s tip – https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/hands-up-who-bored-here-tim-leroy
Feel free to get in touch with any queries or to let us know how you go!
Next steps in your online journey:
If you’d like to save time and gain specific tips for you and your industry, receive insight from having an Online Pilot review your profile – here’s how.
Next up, expand your online ‘footprint’, setup a website, publish an eBook, ..all via our Online Flight Training. Sign up here.
Looking great online saves time, increases work enjoyment and the quality of the services you provide.
Fly high online 🙂