Welcome to the 31st edition of this email. Did you know you can read past editions right here?
I’ve heard Japan is starting to swelter! On the weekend in Melbourne I started to see my misty breath in the air. The chill is starting to set in down here in the south.
Happily I’m at a snowy mountain right now…
Blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies continue to awe and inspire me with ideas for the future. Join me in reading these fascinating insights over a coffee and a spectacular view:
- Examples of Blockchain uses beyond money / currency. Thx Lucy. (Claire S – there’s a good Tesla Powerwall example.)
- “What if you opened Spotify and paid the artist directly?”
- “Lots of great things have happened, but overall the benefits of the digital age have been asymmetrical. For example, we have this great asset of data that’s been created by us, and yet we don’t get to keep it. It’s owned by a tiny handful”
- “The blockchain is …a platform for truth and it’s a platform for trust. The implications are staggering, not just for the financial-services industry but also right across virtually every aspect of society.” McKinsey & co.
- How Blockchains will transform markets from master-tweeter Naval.
- Keep up to date with cryptocurrencies – especially good to read if you’re investing in BTC, ETH etc.
- Current prices of cryptocurrencies. Last week there were 863 currencies listed here and now…
- If you’re thinking of investing in Ethereum and aren’t sure where to start, this could inform you. It could also be a bit too heavy on words such as “exchanges”. If so, read below this amazing view…
Book a 45 minute session with me to get a quick-start on learning about Blockchain tech and cryptocurrencies, setting up an online wallet, ask your current questions and receive tailored links.
Get involved fast.
Recent favourite reads & listens:
- Craig Mod’s recent email covered Vipassana, subtlety, ambiguity and complexity. Excellent reading. Very touching.
- This will inspire you to try “an AI assistant that works”.
- Parents: great ideas. I really appreciate the “P.S.”.
- Delicious Apple roll*.
- “Those who flow as life flows know they need no other force.” ~ Lao Tzu.
- Imagine a farm in your
- Great reminder.
- Ever wondered how Apple keeps their secrets?
- Great tips for those looking for an online transcription service.
- So fun: Alexa buys Wholefoods.
- Another great Yvon quote and image. [Image credit]
Great online presence:
- Tobias’ unsubscribe page is good fun.
- Well done Mount Hotham.
- Future Hub: great style, branding and a wonderful vision to keep businesses up to date on the future. (I’m looking forward to partnering with Future Hub on a project in July.) Here’s a great opportunity for you to get to Cannes.
- A first impression (sentence) that draws you in.
- I’m a fan of Zendesk’s Livechat app and website widget on my WordPress sites. It’s good fun to chat with potential customers on my phone.
- The extended list is here and here.
Reply to let me know the favourite things you saw this week. I’d love that.
Have a fantastic week!
* Did you pickup my play on letters? bwahahah