Drones, AgTech & AirPods
Welcome to the 10th edition of this email. Did you know you can read all past editions in our archive?
The subject this time round is Ag Tech.
What do you need a hand with?
As you fly to new places with your authentic, online presence, I’m here to inspire and support you. Life’s too short and your future employability is quite possibly dependent upon you standing out in the crowd online.
Reply to this email with any thoughts of what could be holding you back (I’m keen to help) or reach me here for quick and easy messages.
Our maintenance sheds have been a hive of website redesign activity. The new RunwayDigital.com is coming to life with more tweaks in the next couple of weeks, along with new online presence posts on Social Media (links below). I hope they help you to share your wisdom online.
We’re making it as easy as possible to see many, many more people authentically online.
Time to get dirty!
In our last newsletter we talked about biotech, genetech and here we are with insights to AgTech (agriculture tech or “pre-farm gate” as they say), genetech, foodtech, and food ecommerce.
Last year I was fascinated to hear of farmers using drones rather than flying planes to inspect stock and land, saving time, money and head-space.
Drones are being used to spray crops and to check disaster areas.
Some farmers are becoming hackers, adding components so their machinery self-drives and sensors on livestock are becoming smaller and smarter.
Tech is being integrated into our lives… everywhere!
It’s these sort of stories that bring to mind the joys from new tech.
Will you go to GMO?
The world’s population growth means more of our food supply will be synthetically created or GMO foods. We’ll hear much more on the GMO vs non-GMO debate. Reading a few articles here and there may help you learn more – check-in to the links below.
Happy week to you, have fun with whatever you are choosing to do…
If you enjoyed this email, let me know on Twitter @sambe11.
Fly high online,
PS. You’re amazing!
PPS. Enjoy this fun, 6-min Holo Lens experience (Virtual Reality) and check outApple’s new AirPods (for the Aussies – they’re available late-October).
PPPS. Further reading:
- “Genetically modified organisms and foods are a safe way to meet the demands of a ballooning global population”
- Why We Will Need Genetically Modified Foods.
- Learn about Non-GMO vs Organic.
- Search online for anti-GMO articles.
- Agricultural spray that creates drought tolerance in crops and reduces water use by 33%.
- AgTech Feeding the world. Excellent insight to new technologies in farming.
- Drones + Eleven Reasons To Be Excited About The Future of Tech.
- A quick flick here will teach you loads about drones.
- Dirt-Tech + Farmers’ High-Tech Tinkering (fascinating and inspiring article).
- My favourite ~ skiing with Drones.
- Coming soon to you…