See you at our next public workshop in Melbourne.
Digital Strategy: How to grow your Online audience using Social Media to increase your business revenue.
Date: Thursday, 12 September, 2013
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm (arrive 8.30am to set up technology)
Price: $295 (incl. GST)
Venue: 3 Prince Patrick St, Richmond VIC
“When Sam started explaining how to be strategic about social media, how to think up a plan for growth, and how to execute on that plan, I was blown away. I had been working hard at it for years. But I had been working dumb on it for years. Then Boom, Sam explains her insights. Sign up folks. It will pay you back for years to come!“
DAVID HIEATT- Successful entrepreneur many times over, ex-Saatchi & Saatchi, Co-Founder of HiutDenim and The Do Lectures, London.
Held in association with The College for Adult Learning, the session will inspire you to use Social Media in a focused, time effective and useful way. Your relevant learning will include:
- How to develop great information and, how to grow your online audience.
- Establishing a system relevant to the people and resources available to you.
- High level overview on how to use Twitter, Facebook for business, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest. (We will go into specifics on sites you are interested in).
- Focusing your Social Media and online efforts, goal setting and what to expect.
- Answers to any Social Media questions you have.
*You will receive Social Media tips, tricks, and tools to focus your efforts and save you time. This is also an informal, working session where your questions will be answered throughout the day. You’ll also receive a copy of the presentation which you can use as a reference.
Register Now: Phone 1300 907 870 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org