Essential in the future for employability and business relevance is personal style online, future leadership skills (including agility, an experimentation mindset and tech understanding) and an awareness of current trends.
Industries and businesses continue to be disrupted and specific tech applications such as AI, blockchain and data security require senior leaders to be aware of inherent business risks and opportunities as well as ethical and moral responsibilities.
As professionals, attention matters.
Life and business have the potential to become easier with an impressive online profile; sites and apps that help with productivity and agility; the delivery of relevant content and tailored notifications; an empowered interest in what’s coming and how it can be used; as well as automated connections with relevant people.
Runway Digital strives to reduce the fear around tech, and increase the value by calmly providing you useful ways to engage, use and adopt.
It’s different for everyone and that’s where we soar – in bringing out what’s useful to you.
Digital Style coaching and training affords your organisation moments to consider important ethical aspects of products, services and the organisation’s wider impact. Plus, as digital style develops, innovation and opportunities increase and risks are identified and mitigated.
It also encourages life-long learning and adaptability – essential skills in the current “Mind Age” of human evolution.
The Digital Style System
The Digital Style System has evolved since its development in 2009.
Originally the Digital Style System was the “Digital Leadership” System developed from Runway Digital’s experience in coaching 1,000+ leaders in digital since 2007, it has evolved to what it is today and is used to self-diagnose progress and gaps for future learning.
Using the Digital Style System to self-assess
This Digital Style System is used a guide and checklist for leaders to see their progress and to appreciate the many aspects learnt and developed over time.
Leaders self-assess their understanding of specific topics relevant to their job and fill in the stars as they develop their experience, skills and understanding.
It affords people relief, direction and proactive learning.
Organisation- and team-wide assessments are available to show learning progress.
Digital Style Programs
Runway Digital ensures you, your team, and organisation are up-to-date and savvy with current business and tech trends and are using useful tools and sites for personal productivity, agility, relevant business connections and fascinating insights and learning.
We design programs for top talent and senior leaders. We look to involve early the people with a natural tendency and use of technology, as well as those with an awareness and fascination with future trends.
It’s about being able to very quickly uplift the majority of the organisation, learn from each other and get on with the work at hand with new mindsets.
Please take a few minutes to fill out the short form below so we can reply with your customised package.
Quantifying the Benefits of Developing Digital Style in Organisations.
The potential gains from digital style training and coaching are widespread and include:
- Faster working relationships with new team members, suppliers and stakeholders, increased rapport, and outcomes.
- Greater workplace agility.
- Innovative ideas through learning new techniques and online business examples.
- Reduced business risk through greater industry awareness via tailoring online inputs.
- Spotting business opportunities quicker.
- ‘000s of quality business leads (this is what we have achieved on LinkedIn) and sales conversion from relevant/qualified leads. In areas other than sales, connecting with a similar percentage of relevant industry- or job-related peers and influencers is possible.
- 24×7 individuals’ promotion and thought-leadership sharing that attracts interested and relevant business stakeholders such as press, potential partners, clients and influencers, and unexpected opportunities.
- Greater volume of people can suggest new digital tools/software.