Digital and future leadership skills are essential as our lives and business are increasingly digital.
Industries and businesses keep being disrupted and specific tech applications such as AI and blockchain require senior leaders to be aware of and know their business risks, opportunities and ethical and moral responsibilities.
As professionals, attention matters. Life and business have the potential to become easier with an impressive online profile, sites and apps that help with productivity and agility; the delivery of relevant content and tailored notifications; an empowered interest in what’s coming and how it can be used; as well as automated connections with relevant people.
Runway Digital strives to reduce the fear around tech, and increase the value by calmly providing you useful ways to engage, use and adopt. It’s different for everyone and that’s where we soar – in bringing out what’s useful to you.
Digital Leadership (DQ)
Digital Leadership coaching and training affords your organisation moments to consider important ethical aspects of products, services and the organisation’s wider impact. Plus, as digital leadership increases, innovation and opportunities increase and risks are identified and mitigated.
It also encourages life-long learning and adaptability – essential skills in the current “Mind Age” of human evolution.
Your Digital Leadership System
This Digital Leadership System was developed from Runway Digital’s experience in coaching 1,000+ leaders in digital since 2007. It covers aspects important to leaders and blindspots to address.
Using the Digital Leadership System to self-assess
This Digital Leadership System is used a checklist for leaders to see their progress and to appreciate the many aspects learnt and developed over time. Below you’ll see more detail on each piece of the chart.
Leaders self-assess their understanding of specific segments relevant to their job then fill gaps and continue to deepen their experience, skills and understanding. Organisation- and team-wide assessments show learning progress over time.
Quantifying the Benefits of Developing Digital Leadership.
The potential gains from digital leadership training and coaching are widespread and include:
- Faster working relationships with new team members, suppliers and stakeholders, increased rapport, and outcomes.
- Greater workplace agility.
- Innovative ideas through learning new techniques and online business examples.
- Reduced business risk through greater industry awareness via tailoring online inputs.
- Spotting business opportunities quicker.
- ‘000s of quality business leads (this is what we have achieved on LinkedIn) and sales conversion from relevant/qualified leads. In areas other than sales, connecting with a similar percentage of relevant industry- or job-related peers and influencers is possible.
- 24×7 individuals’ promotion and thought-leadership sharing that attracts interested and relevant business stakeholders such as press, potential partners, clients and influencers, and unexpected opportunities.
- Greater volume of people can suggest new digital tools/software.
Runway Digital’s Leadership Programs
Runway Digital ensures you, your team, and organisation are up-to-date and savvy with current business and tech trends and are using useful tools and sites for personal productivity, agility, relevant business connections and fascinating insights and learning.
We design programs for top talent and senior leaders. We look to involve early the people with a natural tendency and use of technology, as well as those with an awareness and fascination with future trends.
It’s about being able to very quickly uplift the majority of the organisation, learn from each other and get on with the work at hand with new mindsets.