The Digital Leadership Model – A Checklist for You
The Digital Leadership model pictured below provides a checklist for people to know where they’re at, where they wish to develop their skills and to then get in to deepening their understanding of specific segments, relevant to their job.
Business realities have people becoming highly productive, streamlining their lives and work and getting ready to work side-by-side with robots and accelerating computing power.
Honing digital leadership skills and having an customer-focused, agile mindset is increasingly essential.
Often we hear of disrupted businesses (Kodak, Nokia,..) whose businesses’ leaders missed opportunities to alter their businesses to be competitive. This needn’t be you or people in you organisation – make sure people are trained well, up-to-date with new business models, savvy with current market trends, tools and increasing personal productivity.
Digital Leadership Gains.
Digital leadership education may lead to:
- 600+% increases in business leads and sales conversion from relevant/qualified leads.
- Spotting business risks or opportunities quicker.
- Greater workplace agility.
- Faster working relationships with new team members, rapport, and outcomes.
- 24 hour a day personal promotion to attract interested and relevant business stakeholders such as press, potential partners, clients and influencers.
- Sharing experience and knowledge leads to learning, promotion to wide networks, and collaboration opportunities.
- Publishing online means relevant people find you. This increases impact, leads and outcomes.
We design programs to involve top talent and senior leaders. We look to involve early the people with a natural tendency and use of technology, as well as those with an awareness and fascination with future trends. We very quickly uplift the majority of your organisation, have people learn from each other and get on with the work at hand with new mindsets.