The Standout Professional’s LinkedIn Workbook
STANDOUT on LinkedIn FAST!
“This LinkedIn workbook is such a timely aid for those who are either cutting-edge online networkers, or those of us who may simply need a nudge…” Christy Bishop, Marketing Producer
What you will get out of this LinkedIn workbook 2017
- The Mindset to always have your online profiles looking sharp so you stand out in your industry – locally and globally
- Blow away your potential employers, recruiters, industry peers, media contacts and stakeholders with your experience, style and professionalism
- Attract more interested and relevant people automatically on LinkedIn
- Get started quickly without reading lots of books or blogs
- Satisfaction your LinkedIn profile is complete & working for you while you’re doing other things
Scroll down for prices.
Your LinkedIn Profile: Where Opportunities Die
These days most people have a LinkedIn account. But you know what? It’s hard to know if you look the best you can. You can see the potential – being seen as a professional leader in your industry, attracting relevant people or leads or future employers or media or customers or event organisers seeking a speaker or other players in your work.
It feels like the only way to improve your LinkedIn is to spend hours reading blogs and spending time updating your profile. Even then though, will it make a difference?
So you update your profile when your role changes, tweak a few things LinkedIn suggests and leave it at that.
Have you ever sensed you could get more out of LinkedIn?
- You get SPAMMED with people to connect that aren’t relevant and you’ve wondered whether it’s worth having a LinkedIn profile.
- You get very few relevant people viewing your profile, yet industry peers and colleagues have mentioned getting leads and interacting with related people.
- You’re concerned about how to profile yourself on LinkedIn, who’ll see it.
- You don’t know what’s important on LinkedIn.
- The news people post isn’t interesting. LinkedIn wastes your time.
- You don’t get call backs from potential employers or recruiters. (*urghhh!* let’s get that sorted!)
- You don’t receive any interested or positive comments about your LinkedIn.
- You don’t have a LinkedIn profile! (That’s cool, we’ve got you covered.)
- You’ve heard that being influential and looking good online can progress your career.
You can toil at your LinkedIn profile for hours and miss important aspects that can have you standout.
Or you could skip all of that and learn only what you need to know to get your LinkedIn profile working for you
Here’s what’s in the book:
- How to re-word your tagline, imagery and essential words to attract relevant people are who are searching for someone with your skills and experience.
- How to use Summary & Experience elements with precision to show professional prowess.
- 22 professional’s LinkedIn examples will inspire your own.
- How to create (or update) a LinkedIn profile that suits your personality and expertise so you impress colleagues, industry peers, media, potential employers and others. Be delighted with how impressive you look!
- How setting up LinkedIn well can save you hours of time through connecting with relevant people – partners, team members and clients – and through expanding your knowledge.
- How to gain impressive recommendations and endorsements from others so that relevant opportunities come to you, any time of the day or night.
- How to update the urgent & important sections of your LinkedIn account so you know your profile stands out.
- Encouragement (it’s important!) and more.
Reading & implementing the Guide will take 30 minutes – 3 hours (you choose).
Professionals profiled include:
- Peter Thiel – PayPal founder
- Ryan Trainor – Successful, large-scale entrepreneur
- Gary Vaynerchuk – Social Media expert who attracts large-scale audiences
- David Armano – PR & Branding expert
- Jason Bender – Consulting Partner
- Ross Hill & Sarah Moran – Digital business leaders
- Andy Hedges – Retail executive
- Michelle O’Brien – CFO
- Yvonne Feehan – Recruitment Consultant
- Philippe Guichard – Designer
- Josh Capelin – Marketing, Branding & Design Agency Founder
- Charlie Simson – HR, Head of Staff Flourishing
- Frankie Ratford – Graphic Designer & Entrepreneur
- Tim Ferriss – Author & Successful Entrepreneur
- Jacqui Hocking – Filmmaker
- + 7 more…
Complete Package: Book + Pilot’s Review
- 61 page PDF (also includes ePub & mobi formats). Download the table of contents here.
- 50+ LinkedIn Tips
- 20+ examples of professionals who stand out on LinkedIn
- 13 chapters with quick to implement tips and imagery to inspire you
- Access to bonus LinkedIn links and tips regularly updated by Runway Digital
- Review of your profile by an Online Pilot to ensure it’s as highly shined as it can be
“I’ve already read the first half but will need to do so again more carefully… excellent practical and easy to follow advice.” James Wills, Commercial Innovation and Change Leader
Sam has that uncanny mix of serious business acumen, intense creativity and expert practical knowledge of the digital world.Claire Spencer
Keep scrolling for more options.
(Team license at the bottom)
“Runway Digital are experts in helping shape digital media strategies with a particular focus on emerging trends and social media opportunities… I look forward to engaging their services again in future.”Henry Ruiz
"Sam has now supported Franklyn Scholar on several internal projects. Sam’s unique ability to galvanise our group and get total buy in to projects she leads has been outstanding. Sam was given a tight deadline to assist management in structuring a program to communicate key imperatives to our people recently at our National Conference, the outcome achieved exceeded all expectations and was quantified by 98% of attendees understanding our company direction post the conference. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with Sam and will utilise her services in the future."Ryan Trainor
Sam is the most talented and knowledgeable person about Social Media I know. No bragging and fancy words, just simple and awesome advice, tips and ideas.Nicklas Wallberg