LINKEDIN STYLE BOOK
The workbook that gives you the best LinkedIn styling.
Easy, quick and straightforward tips that work for you with example profiles to inspire your creativity and enhance your LinkedIn – from choosing words for your Summary, to your photo and layout styling.
This is the third, updated edition since it’s first edition in 2016. It’s even better than the first two editions!
LOOKING IMPRESSIVE ONLINE ISN’T JUST ABOUT PRESENTING THE FACTS.
IT’S AN EXPRESSION OF YOU.
Whether you’re wondering what photo to use, or how best to present your experience, one thing’s for sure:
The secret to an amazing LinkedIn profile is creating presence so your reader feels curious and fascinated and wanting to know more.
THE BOOK THAT GIVES YOU THE BEST LINKEDIN PRESENCE TIPS.
During my Digital Coaching years there has been one principle that always works. The principle is, always enhance the person’s natural style, interests & experience.
You are unique and special. Your features, your style, your interests, your aspirations, your skills, your experience, and who you wish to reach and connect with on LinkedIn.
Working with your uniqueness means we’re working with the best asset you have.
When we work with your unique qualities, you gain online presence.
When we add a little mystery, LinkedIn readers become curious and take action.
Creating a useful LinkedIn will give you the freedom to be confident in work experiences and even make you more productive.
It needn’t take much time.
HOW TO USE THE EBOOK
How to create your LinkedIn profile using the LinkedIn Workbook
1. Do the first set of tips in less than 30 minutes.
2. Decide if you’re done or choose to continue on to have a more complete profile. You’ll be taken through many more tips such as:
* how to work out who you’re wishing to reach or connect with on LinkedIn
* through the many (22!) example LinkedIn profiles, work out what inspires you and what will inspire those you wish to reach.
* review your Summary and other words to ensure you’ve created mystery and hooks that spark interest and have people wanting to find out more.
3. Leave it for a day or week then review and update.
4. Include your LinkedIn profile in your email signature or other places online that naturally promotes your experience.
5. Become curious – reflect from time to time on who else you may wish to reach and tweak your LinkedIn to attract.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
HI, I’M SAM BELL
I’m a Digital Stylist and Business Coach, specialising in people looking stylish online and being empowered with tech.
Through my newsletter, my signature program ‘Digital Style’ and my ‘Digital Style System' and ‘LinkedIn Style’ books, I’m here to shake up your approach to styling yourself online - saving you time and representing best who you are.
When I’m not finessing my own online presence, researching the latest trends and coaching people to do the same, I’m building simple and amazing digital tips to empower people in business and life and save them time.
Here's to your Digital Style,
After payment, please check your inbox for your download details. Download or save the workbook on your phone, tablet or computer or print it and keep a copy for easy reference.
Thousands of people use this ebook regularly to become digitally empowered, gain confidence, save time and add impact to their LinkedIn and online style.
Fly high online!