Standout Online & Create Opportunities
Have you ever had a nagging feeling that your current work isn’t secure?
As workplace technology increases, it matters less where team members are located. Professionals are recruited globally, companies are making middle management retrenched or demoted, as well as replacing administrative and clerical activities with tech.
Ughh! If you’re feeling discomfort, that’s fair enough. You’re not alone.
It’s hard to not feel like your employment is on shaky foundations.
Have you ever felt uncomfortable about your lack of digital understanding and promotion?
- You can’t afford to be unemployed for an extended period.
- Colleagues and industry peers and friends are being made redundant.
- You have added your resume to Linkedin and sense there’s more to do.
- Your basic tech understanding is starting to feel uncomfortable.
- A friend just found their new job via Twitter.
- Colleagues and peers look impressive online in their niche, publish their perspective & learnings online and seem to get how technology is shaping their work.
- Others are using technology and online contacts to come up with clever new ideas and influence their industry.
Whether you are an employee or employer, a Lack of Online Profile and Tech Awareness is A Risky Future Position
You could skip all of these concerns, enjoy our Online Flight Training, and feel powerful in your industry and organisation.
What you will get out of this program:
- Relief your online profile is automatically working for you, 24 hours a day.
- Satisfaction, knowing your personal brand is impressive.
- “Employment Insurance” – a place online you own.
- Get started quickly without reading five more online or personal brand books.
What’s in the Program:
- Clarify how and where you wish to promote yourself online.
- Easy steps to setup our own free website or a website with your own address for a small yearly cost.
- Learn what’s enough for your online profile and whether to set up social media accounts with the time you have available.
- How to set up relevant social media sites such as Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Medium and examples of exceptional professional accounts.
- How to continually stand out and and be found more often when your potential client/customer/employer are searching for someone with your skills and experience.
- Who to connect with and why.
- What to publish, when and how to have posts standout.
- Latest tech and developments such as crowdsourcing and co-creation and examples of how to integrate into your work and feel proactive.
- New mindsets to help with productivity and agility.
- Speed up your productivity and gain peace of mind with simple digital tools.
- A streamlined, easy-to-use, focused system and useful tools.
- 50 quick tips.
- Longer-term time saving by establishing a clear online profile so more people know what you do!
- Encouragement (it’s important!)
- And more.
Set yourself up well – especially if you’re starting a new business – give yourself the support of an online promotion tool.
Sam has that uncanny mix of serious business acumen, intense creativity and expert practical knowledge of the digital world.
“…prepare for the future 20 years…
Build an independent brand... with your name, not with a company’s name or with other people’s names around it”
Sam is the most talented and knowledgeable person about Social Media I know. No bragging and fancy words, just simple and awesome advice, tips and ideas.
COMPLETE PACKAGE: 7-day course + Pilot’s review + 61 page LinkedIn Guide
The Complete Package is packed with everything you need to go from the very beginning to tweaking your profile like a pro. You get years of specialist experience summarised into easy tips and an Online Pilot reviewing your profile once you’ve setup. You even get a LinkedIn guide, The Standout Professional’s LinkedIn guide ????
- 7-day email course
- 20+ examples of professionals who stand out online
- Review of your profile by an Online Pilot to ensure it’s as highly shined as it can be, with easy-to-implement suggestions
- 61 Page STANDOUT on LinkedIn Guide – PDF (also includes ePub & mobi formats). Download the table of contents here.
- 13 chapters with quick to implement LinkedIn tips and imagery to inspire you
- Access to bonus LinkedIn links and tips regularly updated by Runway Digital
- Daily, simple, emailed tips covering all the goodness mentioned above.
THE COMPLETE PACKAGE FOR YOUR ENTIRE TEAM
Includes the 7-day course, The Standout Professional’s LinkedIn guide and a pilot’s review for 10 people.
"Sam has now supported Franklyn Scholar on several internal projects. Sam’s unique ability to galvanise our group and get total buy in to projects she leads has been outstanding. Sam was given a tight deadline to assist management in structuring a program to communicate key imperatives to our people recently at our National Conference, the outcome achieved exceeded all expectations and was quantified by 98% of attendees understanding our company direction post the conference. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with Sam and will utilise her services in the future."
Who Wrote This Course?
Hey, I’m Sam and I’m the Founder of Runway Digital. I’m a business strategist, digital coach and designer of digital leadership courses – based on what works fast and is sustainable for businesspeople and entrepreneurs I coach across 35 countries. I’m also a recent author of “The Standout Professional’s LinkedIn”.
My passion is seeing people revel in life and in business.
I discovered Social Media in 2006 and saw the potential for people and organisations to STANDOUT online when showcasing their best. I’ve designed programs and refined business concepts in 200+ businesses and coached 1,000+ people – from partners of prestigious, international consulting houses such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, to successful entrepreneurs, and onto specialist teams such as the people of Bali’s Green School.
I love turning great ideas into online and commercial success. Prior to Runway Digital, I held senior roles at Deloitte, KPMG, Telstra, and finance and retail corporations in business planning, strategy, change management, process improvement and consulting.
Read more about Sam here.
“I’ve already read the first half [of the Linkedin guide] but will need to do so again more carefully… excellent practical and easy to follow advice.”
Frequently asked questions:
Who is this course for?
- Professionals – such as consultants, managers, lawyers, accountants, business owners – who want to completely polish up their online profile and see how the winners are doing it
- People who haven’t started an online profile and want to leapfrog past an average profile
- Professionals who have been using online sites for years and have made contact with their colleagues and peers and haven’t yet optimised their online profile
- High profile people – you can create a plan to review with your PR advisor
- People with an understanding of how to do a google search, how to sign up for new accounts on the internet. You don’t need to be a LinkedIn expert or even close
Who is this course NOT for?
This isn’t for people who’s online profile is performing as they’d like!
If you’re flying high already online, with social media sites and LinkedIn groups this may not be for you – get in touch to check – as this course will provide tips to grow your audience though we’d prefer to be sure this is for you before you purchase. Thanks.
But I don’t have any social media accounts!
Cool. There are tips to setup accounts.
Get ready to save yourself time – go straight to having an amazing online profile!
How much time will this course take to do?
Reading and implementing the Course will take an hour to 5 hours (you choose). Perhaps this is thinking through things on your commute, implementing on an evening or perhaps putting aside half a day on the weekend to implement fun, quick, clever tactics.
You’ll receive a suggested action each day that will take you between 5 minutes and an hour (generally 15 minutes).
Will I refer to this course over time?
Yes! It’s designed as a reference for you to read again over time and tweak aspects of your online profile.
If you find yourself missing a day or two the course is designed so you can catchup without feeling overwhelmed with work to do.
But social media and websites change all the time. How does this stay relevant?
The core information stays the same. I’ve been consulting in Social Media since 2006 and it comes down to delighting people, being focused and having clever systems.