Quickly upgrade your personal brand and online profile.
Our suggested coaching is across two sessions so that your immediate questions are answered, you’ve time in between sessions to take action and reflect, then we review what’s come up and where to next. It’s designed to gain quick results and our clever Online Pilots have had lots of success coaching over 1,000 people since 2006.
Online Coaching is for when you are:
- Aware your online profile is holding you back and you want to provide a clear impression online on what you do.
- Starting a business / want to revamp your services.
- Seeking investors.
- Wanting to stand-out as a thought-leader.
- Keen to attract more opportunities & clients.
The Online Coaching Package includes:
- Enjoy 2 x 45 minute sessions with an Online Pilot over a fortnight. Sessions are conducted via Skype or Google Hangout or your webinar program.
- In between sessions: support, tips, and ideas are provided via email and Facebook Messenger.
- A dedicated Online Pilot cheering you as you fly high!
What you can gain from Online Coaching:
- A revamped online profile that impresses potential employers, recruiters, industry peers…
- Tweaks to already established accounts such as LinkedIn, social media and your website and as relevant, a new website or social media accounts.
- The mindset to always have your online profiles looking sharp so you stand out in your industry – locally and globally.
- LinkedIn setup so that relevant and interested people are attracted automatically.
- Where your potential customers are online and tailored ideas on how to attract them.
- Fast implementation without reading lots of books or blogs
- And much more…
“Sam is the most talented and knowledgeable person about Social Media I know. No bragging and fancy words, just simple and awesome advice, tips and ideas.”Nicklas Wallberg
Prefer one session?
Let’s focus on your top priorities. Book a 45-minute, virtual, fast-start Online Coaching session here.
Bring along your important questions so we can value-pack your Online Coaching.
Whizz through this list of results we’ve gained and make a note those you wish to cover:
- LinkedIn – reviewing and updating or suggesting updates to LinkedIn profile as well as navigation and promotion tips.
- How to standout with your company and/or personal website – whether to set up sites, review of current sites and suggested updates.
- Profile, style and tips for using Social Media sites such as Twitter, Instagram.
- Update LinkedIn, Twitter, how you appear on Google.
- Ideas to enhance your website or social media accounts, how to reach your audience, how much time to spend per week, and when.
- Designing topics for blogposts on LinkedIn and your website.
- How to increase contact with potential clients on LinkedIn from our experience of gaining clients.
- Planning your strategy for sharing your thought leadership online – from blogposts to eBooks to online courses or podcasts or apps and beyond.
- Identifying people, potential business partners and organisations who’ll share, strengthen and grow your ideas and business. We may know people we can connect you with.
Reviewing how your organisation looks on LinkedIn – staff profiles, overall style, and how to standout for your potential customers.
- Reviewing how your organisation looks on online to potential customers and clients. Potential case studies or topics to include on your blog and tips for social media sites.
“Customer outreach” ideas – where your potential customers may be hanging out online that you can be profiled. An example at the moment is podcasts – that is, 20-60 minute interviews that will be online and available to potentially ‘000s or ‘0,000’s of potential customers for months and years to come.
- Suggested contacts for LinkedIn & FB advertising and online community management.
Online Coaching is brought to you by Samantha Bell or a Runway Digital Pilot.
Samantha Bell is a digital researcher and business strategist and the founder of Runway Digital, started in 2006. She has researched hundreds of professionals’ websites and thousands LinkedIn profiles, has worked with over 200 businesses, coached 800+ people, collaborated on over 50 social media plans and 70 business plans (and reviewed hundreds), across 35 countries. Prior to Runway Digital she worked as a international strategy consultant at Deloitte, KPMG, Telstra, and Finance and Retail corporations, shaping hundreds of new ideas to commercially sound concepts, and working out ways for people in large organisations to enjoy their work. Read more about Sam here.
If you’d specifically like to be coached by Sam please let us know when booking.
"Sam has now supported Franklyn Scholar on several internal projects. Sam’s unique ability to galvanise our group and get total buy in to projects she leads has been outstanding. Sam was given a tight deadline to assist management in structuring a program to communicate key imperatives to our people recently at our National Conference, the outcome achieved exceeded all expectations and was quantified by 98% of attendees understanding our company direction post the conference. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with Sam and will utilise her services in the future."Ryan Trainor