The Online Coaching Package is for when you are:
- Aware your online profile is holding you back.
- Starting a business / want to revamp your services.
- Wanting to stand-out as a thought-leader.
- Seeking investors.
- Feel uncomfortable with your profile.
- Keen to provide a clear impression online on what you do.
- Leading change.
- Wanting to attract more opportunities & clients.
- Interested to learn from people around the world.
What Happens in Online Coaching?
In your first session, your Online Pilot reviews your LinkedIn profile. If you’re keen, they’ll log in and do the recommended updates directly talking you through them and gaining your agreement as they go. (Otherwise you can do the updates.)
At the end of the session your LinkedIn profile is looking outstanding. You’ll also have an agreed action list for you to complete before the next session. These may be suggestions to refine your profile, topics for blogposts to write, or other actions to attract your audience and promote you (and your company perhaps).
In the second session we review any updates you’ve made since the first session and we move onto the next stage for you. This can be designing the topics of your LinkedIn posts so you extend the display of your expertise on LinkedIn or we can review your social media strategy (how you’ll use Twitter for example) or your personal or company website. Whatever is a priority for you.
At the end of the second session, you’ve an uplifting list of potential areas to research and focused list of optional extra updates you may choose to do in the future.
The Online Coaching Package includes:
- Enjoy two, 45 minute sessions with an Online Pilot over a fortnight.
- Sessions are conducted via Skype or Google Hangout or your webinar program.
- In between sessions: support, tips, and ideas are provided via email and Messenger.
- An Online Pilot cheering you as you fly high!
What you’ll gain from Online Coaching:
- The Mindset to always have your online profiles looking sharp so you stand out in your industry – locally and globally.
- A revamped online profile that impresses potential employers, recruiters, industry peers, media contacts and stakeholders with your experience, style and professionalism. This includes tweaks to already established accounts such as LinkedIn, social media and website or newly established accounts that you establish (you’re in charge.)
- Attract more interested and relevant people automatically on LinkedIn
- Fast implementation without reading lots of books or blogs
- Satisfaction your online profile is complete & working for you while you’re doing other things
An Online Presence Coaching Package is delivered by Samantha Bell or a Runway Digital pilot.
Bring along your important questions so we can value-pack your Online Coaching.
Here are the tips, tailored updates and quick results we often provide:
- LinkedIn – reviewing and updating or suggesting updates to LinkedIn profile as well as navigation and promotion tips.
- How to standout with your company and/or personal website – whether to set up sites, review of current sites and suggested updates.
- Profile, style and tips for using Social Media sites such as Twitter, Instagram.
- Update LinkedIn, Twitter, how you appear on Google.
- Ideas to enhance your website or social media accounts, how to reach your audience, how much time to spend per week, and when.
- Designing topics for blogposts on LinkedIn and your website.
- How to increase contact with potential clients on LinkedIn from our experience of gaining clients.
- Planning your strategy for sharing your thought leadership online – from blogposts to eBooks to online courses or podcasts or apps and beyond.
- Identifying people, potential business partners and organisations who’ll share, strengthen and grow your ideas and business. We may know people we can connect you with.
Reviewing how your organisation looks on LinkedIn – staff profiles, overall style, and how to standout for your potential customers.
- Reviewing how your organisation looks on online to potential customers and clients. Potential case studies or topics to include on your blog and tips for social media sites.
“Customer outreach” ideas – where your potential customers may be hanging out online that you can be profiled. An example at the moment is podcasts – that is, 20-60 minute interviews that will be online and available to potentially ‘000s or ‘0,000’s of potential customers for months and years to come.
- Suggested contacts for LinkedIn & FB advertising and online community management.
Online Coaching is brought to you by…
Samantha Bell is a digital researcher and business strategist and the founder of Runway Digital, started in 2006. She has researched hundreds of professionals’ websites and thousands LinkedIn profiles, has worked with over 200 businesses, coached 800+ people, collaborated on over 50 social media plans and 70 business plans (and reviewed hundreds), across 35 countries. Prior to Runway Digital she worked as a international strategy consultant at Deloitte, KPMG, Telstra, and Finance and Retail corporations, shaping hundreds of new ideas to commercially sound concepts, and working out ways for people in large organisations to enjoy their work.
“People I’m meeting for the first time person now know my style and some of my perspectives, so my online profile increases connection from the start and increases flow of meetings (and outcomes). It saves time by culling people who aren’t interested in my style and perspectives.
When coaching people I’m sensing their uniqueness so we can get that essence into their online sites. What energises them? What is unique about them that will engage a potential employer or customer? What’s important to mention? …and how can we get this online in a professional way so that it engages (relevant) readers online as well as increasing connection at the start of a first meeting.
Getting yourself represented authentically online now and growing your influence is key to your future employment as a professional.” ~ Sam
Read more about Sam here.