“…prepare for the future 20 years… Build an independent brand.. with your name, not with a company’s name or with other people’s names around it” Naval Ravikant (Successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur & investor)
What you will get out of this program:
- Relief your online profile is working for you, automatically, 24 hours a day.
- Satisfaction, knowing your personal brand is impressive.
- The Mindset and know-how to always look your best online.
- “Employment Insurance” – a place online you own.
- Get started quickly without reading five more online or personal brand books.
- Your Linkedin and other social media profiles looking highly professional.
- Better decision-making with new mindsets and the knowledge of technology, digital innovations and innovation trends that may impact your work.
Daily, simple, emailed tips.
Have you ever had a nagging feeling that your current work isn’t secure?
As workplace technology increases, mechanical, administrative and clerical activities are replaced by tech.
It also matters less where team members are located so professionals are recruited globally.
Companies increasingly are making middle management retrenched or demoted.
It’s hard to not feel like your employment is on shaky foundations.
Whether you are an employee or employer, a Lack of Online Profile and Tech Awareness is A Risky Future Position
Have you ever felt uncomfortable about your lack of digital understanding and promotion?
- You can’t afford to be unemployed for an extended period.
- Colleagues and industry peers and friends are being made redundant.
- You have added your resume to Linkedin and sense there’s more to do.
- Your basic tech understanding is starting to feel uncomfortable.A friend just found their new job via Twitter. Colleagues and peers look impressive online in their niche, publish their perspective & learnings online and seem to get how technology is shaping their work.
- Others are using technology and online contacts to come up with clever new ideas and influence their industry.
You could skip all of these concerns and feel powerful in your industry and organisation.
What’s in the Program:
- Clarify how and where you wish to promote yourself online.
- Easy steps to setup our own free website or a website with your own address for a small yearly cost.
- Learn what’s enough for your online profile and whether to set up social media accounts with the time you have available.
- How to set up relevant social media sites such as Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Medium and examples of exceptional professional accounts.
- How to continually stand out and and be found more often when your potential client/customer/employer are searching for someone with your skills and experience
- Who to connect with and why.
- What to publish, when and how to have posts standout.
- Latest tech and developments such as crowdsourcing and co-creation and examples of how to integrate into your work and feel proactive.
- New mindsets to help with productivity and agility.
- Speed up your productivity and gain peace of mind with simple digital tools.
- A streamlined, easy-to-use, focused system and useful tools.
- 50 quick tips.
- Longer-term time saving by establishing a clear online profile so more people know what you do!
- Encouragement (it’s important!)
- And more.
Set yourself up well – especially if you’re starting a new business – give yourself the support of an online promotion tool.
COMPLETE PACKAGE: 7-Day Course + Pilot’s Review + 61-Page Linkedin Guide
- 7-day email course
- 20+ examples of professionals who stand out online
- Review of your profile by an Online Pilot to ensure it’s as highly shined as it can be, with easy-to-implement suggestions
- 61 Page STANDOUT on Linkedin Guide – PDF (also includes ePub & mobi formats). Download the table of contents here.
- 13 chapters with quick to implement Linkedin tips and imagery to inspire you
- Access to bonus Linkedin links and tips regularly updated by Runway Digital
The Complete Package is packed with everything you need to go from the very beginning to tweaking your profile like a pro. You get years of specialist experience summarised into easy tips and an Online Pilot reviewing your profile once you’ve setup. You even get a Linkedin guide, The Standout Professional’s Linkedin guide ????