Upgrading your LinkedIn Summary is for when you are:
- Aware your LinkedIn profile is holding you back.
- Starting a business / want to revamp your services.
- Wanting to stand-out as a thought-leader.
- Seeking investors.
- Feel uncomfortable with your profile.
- Keen to provide a clear impression online on what you do.
- Leading change.
- Wanting to attract more opportunities & clients.
- Interested to learn from people around the world.
What is Involved?
Let us finesse your LinkedIn Summary using our business experience and the opportunities we can objectively see for you to represent. Your LinkedIn Summary is one of the first things people see and …first impressions count!
Prior to starting, we’ll gain information from you on how you’d like to be presented, your career aspirations and other relevant information to inspire your Pilot to write a Summary to have you STANDOUT with great online presence and impressive words that’ll have people keep reading your profile and get in touch.
The Online Coaching Package includes:
- You will gain a new Summary either emailed to you or published directly to your LinkedIn.
- An Online Pilot cheering you as you fly high!
- LinkedIn Summaries are generally delivered within the week though if you’ve an urgent request, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get your flying quickly.
What you’ll gain.
- A revamped LinkedIn Summary profile that impresses potential employers, recruiters, industry peers, media contacts and stakeholders with your experience, style and professionalism.
- Attract more interested and relevant people automatically on LinkedIn.
- Fast implementation without reading lots of books or blogs.
- Satisfaction your LinkedIn Summary is complete & working for you while you’re doing other things.
Who Will Write My Summary?
Linkedin Summaries are written by Samantha Bell or a Runway Digital Pilot with business and professional writing experience. Samantha Bell, who is a digital researcher and business strategist and the founder of Runway Digital. She has over 3,000 LinkedIn connections, seen thousands of professionals’ LinkedIn profiles, has worked with over 200 businesses, coached 800+ people, written 20,000 tweets, collaborated on over 50 social media plans and 70 business plans (and reviewed hundreds), across 35 countries. Prior to Runway
Samantha Bell, is a digital researcher and business strategist and the founder of Runway Digital. She has 2,000 LinkedIn connections, seen thousands of professionals’ LinkedIn profiles, has worked with over 200 businesses, coached 800+ people, written 20,000 tweets, collaborated on over 50 social media plans and 70 business plans (and reviewed hundreds), across 35 countries. Prior to Runway Digital she worked as a international strategy consultant at Deloitte, KPMG, Telstra, and Finance and Retail corporations, shaping hundreds of new ideas to commercially sound concepts, and working out ways for people in large organisations to enjoy their work. Read more about Sam here.